Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Heathens @ Avalon Bar........





























I`ve never seen the avalon this crowded before..... a ton of bikes and double the people. wish i would have rode my bike but dynamite called and needed a ride for fear of a 502. Harpoon and Grant spinning some great licorice pizza got everyone in the mood for boozing. (I`m still in my self-induced alcohol-free hell) No one spoke to me because I`m even more of a dork without vodka........ such is the case. So I sat in the corner of the bar standing on the back booth watching the Heathens lead by Mr. Personality, GABE! A true showman... all songs are about one thing and one thing only, motorcycles. I like the one inspired by Mark Drew about always getting hassled by the MAN. (I think it`s called,`speedmaster leads the way`?) Tons of great bikes but because my self esteem was running on empty, I didn`t take many pictures of bikes; I didn`t want to be called any names......... again such is the case. I can`t wait till I start drinking my courage again.......

No comments: