Monday, November 3, 2008

Classic Cycles Wet T-Shirt Contest Sunday......Pre-Rooster

After Mike D.`s house and before Rooster SoakFest, we went to Classic Cycles. I walked around like a dummy because I forgot to take my paxil and the feeling of walking around and trying to talk to people I don`t know kept me constantly filling up my mouth with vomit and having to swallow it because we were in the shop on account of the rain. Damn that fuckin rain. I hate swallowing my barf............
Alot of neat bikes, chops and restoring of classic triumphs.......

Father and son deal.... would have gotten to know them a little better had I taken my pills and not had the nausea...........






Familiar? Hurry up with this George.... man, it looks so different than when you bought it. It`s gonna look GGGRRREEEAAAATTT!










1 comment:

missinglink said...

You mean it actually rained , in California!!??!!
Nice pictures , matey.