Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pre- Laguna Canyon Collision...........

Noah gettin` a feel for the bike, ten months later it was laying down on laguna canyon with yours truly in mission veijo trauma center...... and NO, before i get any comments, I`ve always been this ugly. My helmet saved my head, face and teeth. The body was torn up abit. Don`t you love it when they take that scrub brush to all your open wounds to get all the asphalt out to prevent infection...... no pain-killers..... they stop and give you a break once they see you start to faint from the pain. It was hard getting the gravel out from under my fingernails, luckily most of my nails were ripped off my left hand. Lucky huh? (always wear gloves)

Down for three months, summertime, sucked big time. (doesn`t even remotely look like this anymore)

Thanks go out to everyone who gave up alot of their time and helped out immensely starting in order of rebuild... Ian Barry, miracle man in his backyard melrose garage/Power Plant/Falcon Motorcycles, Meatball, Hell On Wheels for tinkering and putting together all the loose pieces, Keith Moore at Moore`s Cycles for all the parts and info and laughing at all my dumb questions, and between all these commas I`d like to thank Mike D. and Dynamite Joe for putting up with even more dumb questions and at least not laughing directly in my face. They both helped me with all the major stuff in between, just ask them, they`ll tell you. (They`re both so arrogant) This isn`t some kind of fuckin` testimony, just something that I`ve been wanting to say for a while. Thanks alot guys, that`s fuckin brotherhood.... I rest.....

No comments: