Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Perfection........April 11th 2008


driving down PCH and these waves are screaming at me..... I run down the hill with my fish in hand, paddling out shaking with only one other guy out.... turn and start paddling for my first wave thinking I`m so under-gunned but scratch like hell so I don`t hang up at the top but unfortunately I do and get pitched out as far as the wave is tall....... almost get out and give my board to the first guy i see..... catch my breath and go out to the line-up watching that lone guy laughing his head off...... "that was insane dude, you went flying thru the air"...... yeah funny........ next wave i scratch for I grab my rail sliding then turn off the bottom and line up for the most amazing dry barrel flippin` that fucker off for his smart-ass mouth.... continued getting waves and snaking that guy on almost every wave he "tried" to get..... respect your elders you little fuck...... hour and a half with me and the funny-guy until the crowds starting pouring out.... four lane PCH turned into two because everyone started to double park on the street.... complete anarchy.... cops didn`t know what to do except direct traffic... took this pic as i was driving away....... it was better earlier.... I had to say that.....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wHo are you talkin too?

Anonymous said...

who are you talking too?

mind pill said...

this is a blog..... definition from webster`s dictionary..... do you know what a dictionary is?....Blog (n.)Short for WeB Log, a blog is a web page that serves as a publicly accesible personal journal for an individual. Typically updated daily, blogs often reflect the personality of the author....... what you were reading was a "CAPTION" to a photograph. I hoped this has helped you....

mind pill said...

you pushed the button twice and fixed your spelling....how uniquely creative and smart.....

rat zombie said...

Nasher you kick ass!

HANG TEN IN EAST BERLIN.

mind pill said...

well zombie, you`re just a crazy nut.... plurp fuck donut......

pushingtide said...

Nothin' better than fishin'.

Fuckin' COOL ass site.

mind pill said...

pushingtide, thanks. i checked out your blog and the photography was amazing. solid.