Sunday, September 28, 2008

cycle zombie extravaganza............

Zombies, along with Hurley pulled off a pretty good time at the Hurley Compound. Big Scott was commander of the bbq and actually got me to eat something. He suggested a seasoned turkey burger knowing my sensitive palatte and to my surprise..... WOW. came back for seconds...... the second one had too much onoins and sent me into a tailspin of meat-sweats and a wicked rawonion headache....... seven advils did the trick.........A large group showed up, most faces very familiar with a few new ones thrown in. Good mix of cyclists..... Harpoon with Goose and that cool little kid of his...... Harpoon won for "Best Bike", definitely best tank...... said he has some ideas for it but it looks fine the way it is.......




Caveman bike....... it`s the details that pull this one together....
details, details , details..........he was asking for models......





Ah..... the gift shop........
Some how, I don`t know how they did it, call it magic or zombie powers but somehow scotty attached his head along with T-Bone`s head on T-Bone`s body.....That`s voodoo zombie shit for sure........

Dynamite`s knuckle.........
Tough guys.......Mike D. & Dynamite........scary.....



Talking business as usual...........Mike & Matt D.`s ......... whoa, I just noticed, look at those tits on the wall. cool.......
I like this Bike......

Zombie?
Neat...

........the one and only J. Adams.........show respect........he earned it.....

Meatball rockin hard...
The Cormans are bigger than life......NO really...... you gotta see them live ... they kill it....

they inspired me so that I went and bought a tamborine the very next day........that $2 investment is gonna make me fuckin famous and if I`m lucky in a few more years, real fat........Zombie Bikes.....

He looks very suspicious........Meatball`s butler wearing team gear........
Both of Will`s beauties..........





































No comments: