Sunday, July 17, 2011

It`s been awhile but i got out today in the world and this is what i find....i`m going back to my world

This piece of genius, these words of wisdom, some kind of prophet tried to pollute my eyes and mind with their hate filled gospel billboard. This type of pollution should be cleaned up. This sign was at Hell`s Kitchen off Ortega Hiway. I have a few friends that are Muslim and I would have been mortified if we drove by this and they saw it. One of my Muslim friends served eight years in the U.S. Marines and left to start a family. Does he deserve to see this sign? Don`t give me any bullshit about freedom of speech because anybody that truely treasures this freedom should know the responsibility that comes with it. Fuck Hell`s Kitchen and Fuck Mr. Freedom Of Speech, that peckerwood is not a Real American. He needs to leave this country, not my ex-Marine Muslim friend.........








Michele Bachmann at a Des Moines church today told the story of how she and several of her teen friends were drawn by the Holy Spirit to accept Christ.











Bachmann shakes hands with Owen Greenough of Urbandale today at the Machine Shed Restaurant. (Jason Clayworth/The Register)






It was Nov. 1, 1972 and the group of four went into an open church one night where there was no pastor or others present and were drawn by the Holy Spirit and wept while accepting the Lord, she said.






“The Holy Spirit drew us up to the alter and we went onto our knees and we began confessing our sins,” Bachmann, a U.S. Rep. from Minnesota and a 2012 Republican presidential candidate said. “I hadn’t been wild. I hadn’t been drinking, or on drugs or carousing or chasing around but it didn’t matter. I knew that I was a sinner and I knew that I needed a Savior and I knew that I didn’t have Him.”






Michele Bachmann is either a fucking liar or a raving lunatic. c`mon. this person wants to be president of the United States. Almost all the religious terrorists in the world have a lie. Most people that kill other people because of their religion and misguided beliefs, think their religion is the one REAL faith. By the way, faith defined is a belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence. Oh great!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, said! that sign is DISGUSTING.

Tobin said...

My favorite was when she announced from Waterloo Iowa that she was running. She declared she was happy to make her announcement from the birthplace of John Wayne...Gasey that is.... Check your facts.. Ha!

Nick said...

real americans wipe their asses with bacon!

Anonymous said...

My country is led and inhabited largely by psychos.

Anonymous said...

if the joke was about christians, would you be bitching about it? it's funny, and yeah, we have free speech...it's only a big deal if you make it one.

mindpill said...

yes, if the sign was about christians in a toxic enviroment, which is the case with muslins, i would have written something. and your lazy pathetic attitude about, `it is only a big deal if you make it one`, why did you write a comment about it? and i will repeat.... with free speech comes responsibility. and a sense of maturity. know your rights but also use your brain. you know when something is hurtful.....don`t waste your time looking at my blog.