Saturday, December 18, 2010

my trip started......................

my trip to slab city started at the turkey inn , a little dive in ramona, calif.............riding through the mountains then dropping into the soft moonscape of the desert...........

the winds where soft and caressing, crossing the long straight desert road. the colors that appeared were surreal warm yellow, slowly dripping into a pinkish , purple, blue black, night came with just our headlights guiding us to freedom............. my decision made me go straight while the others disappeared left....... my trip had just begun. it ended about four a.m. in a side alley next to a mcdonalds.... around 6 a.m. an employee of that fine eating establishment gently woke me up and suggested i vacate the premises or he would have to call the cops...... thank you kind sir, i`ll me on my way....... so it was.


the giant desert map painted on the wall at the turkey inn........shawn is a decent fella.

2 comments:

Tony d. said...

man the pics ive seen of slabcityriot are pretty fucking rad- i would love to get out for that one!

mindpill said...

walking around in cicles at slab city was probably kinda fun but ridin` all night thru the desert hittin bars was better..... but what do i know?