Tuesday, September 29, 2009

born free closing ceremonies BBQ at grant and harpoon`s abode

mike d. gave me a call and told me to get up off my ass for a bbq at grant`s for some of the riders that came out for the show. illinois, wisconsin, seattle and japan were some of the places folks showed up from to enjoy the weekend festivities. takada, of deluxie, and masa, with a couple more or their friends joined us with alot of smiles and that`s COOOOOOOL. will brought his buddies from chicago over. the chino boys, josh and shawn, always a laugh with a comic schtick, a fella from chico-moto and his gal on a sweet little custom from seattle, a fella named rico. others that i didn`t get to talk to because my medicine started to wear off. i should have doubled up.


an alley and a garage is all a bunch of dirtbags really need.... some beer didn`t hurt.






josh`s sweet long bike................... maniac.




2 comments:

grant said...

You company is always relished! Glad you had a good time and got the bike fixed, I couldn't be more pissed i didn't get my bike done...

mindpill said...

thanks for having me over..... hurry with that bike, we got some ridden to do. the weather is turning perfect.......