Sunday, August 31, 2008

Things that I used to do I do no more..... baby....



Leaving work, a `bro` stopped me saying he had something for me... "freeze-dried sh`rooms from San Diego, sick", said with a big smile. Why not, popped them in my mouth and I was on my way. Started to feel a little creative on the way home so I took out my camera while I was driving and took pictures of the most "amazing" things. I decided to pull over in a lot and get ahold of myself, "It`s just a drug, just a drug, won`t last forever". everyone was talking to me and I was the only one in the car. This tree was so cool but i kept hearing the talking...... i really LOOKED at that tree, fuckin thing was screaming at me. you don`t believe me.....


see for yourself.... see that emo dude trapped in that tree, he wanted me to help him out but there was no way........ i laid down on the floor of my car and tried to slowly back out of the lot without making any eye-contact with the tree boy... he was on his own..... good luck.
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can you see it, CAN YOU SEE IT? NO MORE!

No comments: